Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mildly Academic Post

So, another come and go and so much for all that work I was going to do.

The thing is, I've found this amazing book that's a little more than half-relevant. The quote I posted before comes from it. Most research I can skim, this I just want to read every page of.

At the present, I'm confused about my study in that there are a bajillion ways I can go about it. I recently came back to the original material I used over the summer to form my hypothesis: that working memory in schizophrenics is strongly linked both neuro-and-psychologically irregular N4 patterns. Which opens up another door I don't have time or resources to walk through.

But it's compelling and I'm starting to see why my hypothesis holds water. If this study shows nothing, I want to do a developmental P6 study, since that hasn't been done yet at all so far as I can tell.

I also want to fund studies, but there is so little available to people who aren't PhD candidates. Basically, I want to achieve everything I possibly can ever.

1 comment:

Moose said...

And you could always do what I did when I took the ERP class, which is say I'm looking for the N4 and then when that didn't show be like "oh uh actually here's a P6"
(hi)